monthly calendar and closures
Krempels Center will resume in-person programming on Wednesdays only beginning Wednesday, July 7th. Virtual programming will continue to be offered on Mondays and Fridays.
We will be requiring all on-campus participants to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This includes members, caregivers, staff, and interns. Documentation of vaccination status will be required to return to campus. If you plan to return to on-campus programming, please send a copy of your vaccine documentation to our Program Assistant Carli at firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
100 Campus Drive, Suite 24
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Attn: Carli Caceres
For more information about our Campus reopening plans and summer schedule, please call 603-570-2026 ext. 225. If you are not currently a member, but would like information about becoming one, please contact Sarah Lovell at 603-570-2026 ext. 220.
- Monday, May 31st: CLOSED for Memorial Day holiday
- Friday, July 5th: CLOSED for the Fourth of July holiday
- Monday-Friday, September 6th-10th: CLOSED for Labor Day (full week closure)
- Friday, November 26th: CLOSED for Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24th - Friday, December 31st: CLOSED for Holiday Break
(Subject to change, please call 603-570-2026 to confirm.)