Krempels Center is committed to its members, adults living with brain injury. Innovative programming is geared toward the unique and varied needs of brain injury survivors with extensive input from its members. Our community is characterized by a deep and abiding respect for each individual and the goal of helping each person achieve their maximum potential and satisfaction with life.
Our commitment to the community:
- We provide a safe and welcoming community where every person is treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- We develop therapeutic programming that is specific to the needs of brain injury survivors.
- We focus on members’ strengths—encouraging and supporting them as they reinvent their lives post-injury—and responding to their changing needs during their lifelong process of growth and recovery.
- We support our members’ right to self-determination in developing their own goals and making their own choices.
- We create an environment that is rich with opportunities for peer support.
- We offer affordable services to all survivors of brain injury. No one is turned away due to inability to pay.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.