5K Road Race
Thank you all for a wonderful race-day! We're so grateful for your involvement & support. See you in 2020!
View 2019's race results HERE
Runner's Alley Cisco Brewers Portsmouth 5K May 24th, 2020
The 23rd Annual Runner's Alley/Cisco Brewers Portsmouth 5K is set for Sunday May 24, 2020. Held every year on Memorial Day Weekend, and starting at the popular Cisco Brewery in Portsmouth, this annual event hosts over 2,000 runners and walkers. All proceeds go directly to Krempels Center. Registration opens in early 2020 for this premier race, which boasts a fast, flat course, a huge feast for participants, live music, kids fun run, VIP club and a Cisco Beer for each participant over age 21. Volunteers Needed: Join a loyal, fun-loving group that returns year after year to make this event a huge success. There are many opportunities available, from waterstop duty to food line to recycling. Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities. Learn more about this event on the road race page here.
- Early Bib Pick-Up:
- Saturday May 25th 10am-4pm, located at Runner's Alley Portsmouth (104 Congress St, Portsmouth, NH 03801)
- Day-of Bib Pick-Up and Registration:
- Sunday May 26th 9-10:30am, located at Cisco Brewers Portsmouth (35 Corporate Drive, Portsmouth, NH 03801)
Learn more about how to be involved below:
- Race shirt for first 1,500 registrants
- 1 Cisco Beer included in price of registration
- Buffet from local restaurants at finish line
- Live band at finish!
- Want close parking? Volunteer before you run!
- 100 Club road race shirt
- VIP Parking
- A Very-Good Goody-Bag
- VIP Porta-potty
- Post-Race Massage from Seacoast Spine & Sport
- All kinds of water!
- Awesome Food—No lines!
- Pitchers of refreshing beer
- Free T-Shirt for all pint-sized runners
- Access to post-race food
- Toys & fun in race lane!
- Open to runners 8 years old & under
- Team Krempels is made up of athletes from Krempels Center
- Training begins in April
- Team seating area and Team T-Shirts!
- Contact email@example.com to sign up!
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Coffee/donuts in the morning
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Ability to work with your schedule if you’re running too!